- Category: General Dentistry
- Emergency Dentist - Dental Emergency
- Knocked-Out Tooth
- Loose Teeth
- Chipped, Cracked or Fractured Teeth
- Something stuck between teeth
- Lost Dental filling
- Oral Tissue Injury and Facial Pain
- Problems with Temporary Dental Restorations
- Is it a Dental Emergency?
- Avoiding a Dental Emergency
- Preparing for a Dental Emergency
- All Pages
Page 6 of 11
Lost Dental filling
In the event of a lost filling, place a piece of softened sugarless gum at the site of the missing filling. This will help to temporarily protect the area. Call name to make an appointment as soon as possible.